Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact us to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide of photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.
For returns under Australian Consumer Law, please contact us to let us know what you would like to return and why.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, RooLife will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase;
- You produce your original RooLife register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied RooLife reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
RooLife will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Baby Formula
- Vitamin Supplements
- Consumable Products
RooLife will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is unsafe, and
- You can present your RooLife register receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
RooLife may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. RooLife reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality* and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
*Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
RooLife reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original RooLife register receipt or online tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
How to Make a Return
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund
- Ensure the goods are in original condition, in their original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- Ensure the goods are unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- Package up the item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. International orders needs to be returned to within 21 days of dispatch. Items are to be sent back to RooLife at the cost of the customer.
Effective October 2019