Your Partner In Cross-Border E-Commerce In China
Selling products online in Australia is one thing, but venturing into cross-border e-Commerce in China is a different ball game. Selling Australian products online through the top Chinese e-Commerce companies presents a number of challenges, especially if you are new to the field.
This is where RooLife comes in. We believe that marketing and selling Australian brands in China should be accessible to any company, regardless of its size.
As a truly Australian company with strong China experience, we are trusted by Australian merchants and Chinese consumers to bring relevant market solutions with real value. We offer a top level of service supported by our firm grasp on Chinese government regulations, as well as insights to current industry trends.
Who we are and what we do
RooLife is a fully owned subsidiary of Australian Public listed company OpenDNA (ASX:OPN) and has proven trusted channels to market in China. The RooLife executive team have experience across platform and mobile development, digital marketing, e-Commerce, online and offline sales, as well as payment solutions in China. We hold agreements for hosting, payment processing and supply chain management in China, allowing us to offer a complete, end-to-end service to both brands and consumers. By offering credibility and guaranteed product authenticity, we facilitate brand building through the ongoing purchase of goods from within China, making the process of selling Australian products online in China a hassle-free and rewarding experience.
Online shopping from China to Australia is facilitated by:
- A team that understands the Chinese market with the right partners and connections on the ground in China
- The knowhow to effectively market Australian products online in China
- The right platform to target Chinese customers and allow Australian brands to enter safely into the Chinese Market
- The right distribution model and capability to fulfil orders in competitive timeframes
As a top international e-Commerce company RooLife provides:
- All requisite licences to operate in China
- The ability to market directly to consumers on their mobile phone
- Collect payment from consumers in China from their mobile wallet (AliPay, WeChat Pay)
- Pay businesses directly into their Australian bank account.
RooLife holds and maintains multiple channels to market Australian products online in China through:
- Retail and wholesale channels
- Student groups
- Daigou shopping partnerships
- Established online shopping portals
RooLife has the following business structure:
- Australian Public Company
- Hong Kong-based holding and operational company
- A China-based Wholly Foreign Owned Entity (WFOE)
- A Chinese domestic Partner company
This combination of companies and structure is best practice for foreign companies operating in China and provides flexibility and enviable capability for importing, exporting, online marketing, billing and payment repatriation.